Kontakt Strona główna Pliki do pobrania polski

NEWSLETTER

Podaj swój adres e-mail:

The house of one of the first polish woman doctors

H. Cybulski 7 street- the interesting objects near the route

Most likely the house nr 7 was the property of one of the first polish woman doctors, Julia Klauzińska (1858–1928). 
She was given the doctor’s diploma in 1885 in the Medical Institute for Women in Petersburg. In 1904 she bought the property on Wólczańska 13 street (nowadays H. Cybulskiego) and she lived there with her brother’s children. She was a school doctor in Warsaw’s female junior high school. Being called up, she was conducting the field’s hospitals, inter alia in Smoleńsk. After the first World War, she started her gynecologic training in Otwock, also she was acting as doctor for children. She died on the 9th of September 1928. She was buried in Warsaw on the Evangelical-Augsburg cemetery.
Julia Klauzińska’s house nowadays is located on the territory od the MSW Hospital.