Kontakt Strona główna Pliki do pobrania polski

NEWSLETTER

Podaj swój adres e-mail:

The printing office of holy Jewish books

Warszawska 40 Street

The small, ground-floored, wooden building under the number 40, is a prewar printing office of holy Jewish books, which were studied by the Lithuanian students of yeshivas. Next to it was an extensive, bricked, ground-floored synagogue for 650 worshipers. It was built in 1928 on the Szlama and Chawa Goldberg’s property under Eugenia Jabłonska’s project. 

Cezary Jellenta writes about it: The classic simplicity, almost a Greek one, the synagogue is marked, whitening among the greenery, in front of the Municipality.
It was burned by Germans on the beginning of the war.